A Quick Overview
What will be on sale?
We will have over 3,000 items on sale, from 15% to 50% off on current styles and past collections! Our sale starts on Wednesday, November 24th at 8pm at Virtual Happy Hour, and ends on Monday, November 29th at 11:59pm, with Daily Deals happening on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
How do I get first access to shop?
Email subscribers get FIRST access to our DAILY DEALS. We will notify all of our subscribers first hand every day. Not subscribed yet? Click here to subscribe!
Frequently Asked Questions
Will any styles be further discounted after the sale has started?
- No, the discount you see is the highest it'll be. Note: Styles that you see that are NOT discounted could later be included in a 24-hour Daily Deal, so keep checking back for new additions!
Why don’t you have more XXL styles available?
- We started carrying XXL in our size range just recently, so past styles on sale only go up to XL. Thankfully, we are able to go up to XXL now so please check back as more XXL styles become available during Daily Deals.
What are "daily deals"?
- Each day from Friday to Monday there will be a special 24-hour deal where select styles that were previously not on sale are discounted for the day. Keep checking back on our website, or check your inbox to find out what each special offer will be!
Can you combine orders if I make multiple purchases over the Black Friday sale?
- Due to the high volume of purchases we are expecting to get, we won’t be able to promise combining orders made over multiple days. Keep in mind we are a small business with a small team, doing our best to accommodate the needs and wants of our amazing customers! We can combine purchases made within a short window of time, but won’t be able to if over 12h hours apart. *Multiple orders placed throughout the weekend will be combined and shipped together.*
Will I be able to pick up my orders during Black Friday week?
- YES! However, we will have limited spots available since we will have more time allocated towards shipping out orders. We are more than happy to have you over to pick up your items and drop off returns. To schedule an appointment for pick-up you can either select “pick up” at checkout on our website or you can also reach out to us via email at email@example.com and we’re happy to help you with that!
How long will it take for me to get my order?
- We try our best to mail out as many orders as we can on a daily basis, however due to the increased demand during Black Friday, and increased shipping times due to the holiday season, you may experience some delays. It typically doesn’t take too much longer than a week or two. Feel free to reach out to us if you're concerned that your order has been lost. Thank you in advance for your patience!
Is anything FINAL SALE?
- Yes, anything 50% off or more is Final Sale. Any other Final Sale styles will be noted as such. All other styles can be returned and exchanged following our returns/exchanges policy.
I have a discount code, can I use it on top of Black Friday discounts?
- Our Black Friday Collection and Daily Deals will be marked down, no discount codes needed. Because we are already offering such fantastic deals, no discount codes will be eligible during our BFCM sale. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any orders that use an additional discount code.
What's your return policy?
- We have extended our return policy for the holiday season. All purchases made starting November 1st, 2021 through December 24th, 2021 can be returned until January 14th, 2022 or for 45 days after the date of purchase, whichever is later. For our full extended holiday returns policy please click here.
As a truly Canadian small business, we have been deeply moved by the devastation caused by the mudslides and flooding in British Columbia. We have decided that a percentage of our sales during Black Friday Week will be donated to United Way, British Columbia. Click here to see information about the relief they are providing to highly affected regions. We will update you all on Giving Tuesday about what we were able to contribute together.